Locker Talker

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted! I have been so busy with camps, traveling, and getting ready for school. Speaking of school, I have a really fun craft that I have been working on. I am going into Middle School this fall, and I get my own locker!! Every student gets one and I am super excited to decorate mine! I thought I would share a few of the things I am putting in it, along with a craft. Hope you are inspired as much as I am! 💗



  1. Organization
For my personal organization, I like to use shelves and bins. I already have a little square bin from Walmart that I will link below. I also just got back from my school shopping, and while I was at Office Depot, I got a "locker kit" which I will also link down below. The locker kit has six pieces to it: two magnets, a little container, a mirror, a white board, and a dry-erase marker. I am also going to have a gym bag where I keep all of my stuff for P.E. (It is a black Adidas drawstring. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the link to it. 😞


  •  Mini pink crate 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mini-Crate-Pearl-Blush/744319403#about-item


  • Locker Accessory Kit

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/427346/LockerMate-Locker-Accessory-Kit-Gold


    2. School Supplies

I personally like to go shopping for a lot of different reasons. (1) You get to pick out whatever YOU want! (2) It is how i get some excersize in! (Just kidding, but I probably do get a lot of steps) (3) It's just fun all together! So... that being said, I love school supply shopping. My mom, brother, and I went to OfficeMax to complete my school supply shopping after we had gotten the basics: pencils, folders, glue sticks, etc. Here are a few of the things that I picked out, and all of them were under 5.00 each... that's a good thing, right?! Everything I picked out is from the brand Divoga. Hope you think they're as cute as I thought they were!




That's it for all of the cute school supplies! I have other random practical items, like glue sticks and pencils, but those are the spotlight products today. For a future post sometime this fall, I will rate all of the products because I will have used them. Now here it is; the DIY of the Day! I just finished making locker clips to hang pics up in my locker, so I will show you guys how to now!


DIY of The Day: 

Locker Clips! 


What you'll need: 

  1. Squirt your paint out wherever you are doing this project... I used a paper plate since that was easiest. You can also use a paint pallet or anything like that. Grab a clothespin and your paint brush and paint one of the top surfaces, the sides and the inside (if you want)
  2. Once the painted clothespin is dried completely, (overnight is my recommendation) paint the other side the same color as you did the front. 
  3. Let that dry and add as many coats as needed to make it look how you want it. I had to add three coats of paint before I liked the look. 
  4. Pick out your pictures! I got mine printed 4x6 at my local CVS. Here are some of my favorites:
  
5. Take your finished, painted clothespin and the magnetic strip and cut the strip into a size that you think is right to fit onto the clothespin. Mine was peel and stick, but there are different types of magnets that you can get. Put the strip onto the clothespin and press it down for a
minute to make sure it sticks.
After that, all you have to do is stick the oicture on and then hang it up wherever! Make sure to send me your clips if you decide to make them! You can find my email in some of my previous posts.  I'll have an update, and a final product display as soon as I get them into my new locker!





Thanks so much for reading! Make sure to subscribe for updates, and comment on what you want me to do for future posts! I already know I am going to do another "Back-To-School Fashion" Post in a few days, so keep posted by subscribing. Hope you guys all have a fabulous start to the school year!! 💕😉








Comments

  1. I've really enjoyed our morning drives to school every day! Congrats on a great start to this new school year and adventure of middle school! You have a really cool locker too! We love you so much. -Dad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts

Doodle Cards