Featured Friends

Once again I have a friend with me. I am so sorry I couldn't post the "Slime Tutorial"... I kept trying, but the videos wouldn't upload! Anyways, the friend with me now will tell you a little bit about herself. Now I'll hand it over to Gabrielle Chasse!


"Aloha! My name is Gabrielle Chasse! Isabella and I have been friends for two years now! She moved to my neighborhood and rode the bus to school with me! I am a year older than her, so we didn't see each other during school much. Over the years, Isabella and I have baked, danced, and even started an old business! Last year I went to middle school. That interfered with spending much time together. Nice meeting you! By the way, go check out my social media!   
Instagram: gabcoslimes
Musical.ly and Youtube: gabriellechasse"
                                                                                     

Thanks so much, Gabrielle! I will definitely have the slime tutorial out by next Friday, so stay posted... (no pun intended)! Don't forget to subscribe for more posts. 💕

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Locker Talker

Doodle Cards