Featured Friends

Every few weeks I am going to feature one of my friends. I'll start off with one of my besties, Lily Hale. 


"Hi! My name is Lily, and I am one of Isabella's best friends! We have been friends since third grade! When she moved here I was so excited because I was going to get to show her around! Isabella and I love making SLIME! I have a slime account on musical.ly called bro.slime and I post slime videos! I am going to put a link to a slime recipe below!
https://youtu.be/s1IS20IWE8o (you have to copy, paste)

Thanks for reading! Remember to read Isabella's blog!" 
-Lily Hale

Thanks, Lily! I'll have another Featured Friends shortly! Don't forget to comment on other topics you want us to explore, and remember to subscribe to get my future posts!

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Something Big...