Featured Friends

Here's another friend of mine from church, Frances Roberson!

"Hi, my name is Frances. I am 10 years old and a friend of Isabella's from church. I am going into 5th grade at St. John Neumann Academy. I have been homeschooled since kindergarten, and this will be a whole new experience. I have two older sisters, and a dog named Smidge, a cat named cat, we didn't name him! Two fish: Comet and Teddy, a hermit crab named Trevor, two parakeets: Beau and Ollie, and a  hamster named Hamlet. We have LOTS of pets! I know most of you probably have summer plans, so I was thinking of sharing some of mine. It’s exciting to think about summer!

Here are a few plans I thought I would share that I’m doing in June:

  • Going to my cousins house in Richmond VA while my parents are in England
  • Baby sitting for a week to have money for the summer
  • Getting to see my new 6th month old cousin in Richmond 
  • Celebrating Father’s day 
  • Celebrating family birthdays 
  • When my parents get back from England, we’re going to our friend Rivah's house on the James River near Williamsburg.


Here’s some things we are doing in July:
  • Music camp in Georgia with my cousins
  • Celebrating 4th of July with fireworks                            
  • School shopping 


Here’s some things we are doing in August:
  • Steppin out (downtown Blacksburg street festival) 
  • Hanging out with family before school starts

In September:
  • The official end of summer (even though school has already started) is our family’s annual camping trip for Labor day"

Thanks so much, Frances!! I'll have another Featured Friend named Gabrielle next Friday and a slime video on Wednesday, so stay posted! 






Comments

Most Popular Posts

Locker Talker

Doodle Cards