Essentials of Travel

Since my trip is coming soon, I thought what better time to do a "road trip essentials"  post?! So... that's what I'm here for! πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ I am going to make a list of things I can't go on trips without. πŸ‘ I'll explain what you might need this for and why I have to have it with me. Whether it be an overnight, car trip, or an airplane ride across the world, here are things that I NEED (besides the absolute necessities)




  • my phone, charger, and earbuds- I have to stay connected to the world...  πŸ’¬
  • camera- take some cute photos of whatever πŸ’•
  • laptop- to keep up with you guys! πŸ’»
  • two of my favorite books- read it along the way if you get bored πŸ“–
  • microfiber hair towel- BEST THING EVER- get one!! They basically soak up the major wetness of your hair to make it easier to dry. πŸœ„
  • my journal/doodle notebook and a pencil bag full of markers, pencils, and pens- just because ✏
  • mini first aid kit- Safety First! πŸ€•
  • straightener- my hair is either frizzy or just wavy in a weird way when I wake up πŸ’‡
  •  Jack Rogers- the best shoes that go with everything πŸ‘ 
  • my favorite pair of jeans- no one can live without their favorite pair of comfy jeans πŸ‘―
  • my backpack- for studying and to hold everything πŸ›„
Those are definitely my essentials to life right now. πŸ‘I know everything was pretty basic, but I hope you enjoyed it. My goal for the next week is to blog every day. I'll do different topics like Fashion on the Go, Essential Travel Books, and a Travel Playlist. πŸ’—

Thank you guys so much for reading this!! I love you all and can't wait to share everything with you! πŸ‘ŒPlease subscribe and comment whatever (Just make sure it's nice)! πŸ˜† Don't forget about what I told you a few days ago... MAGNOLIA GIVEAWAY may be coming soon... Thanks again!!
<3 Isabella Rose ❤❤

Comments

  1. Hi Isabella! When I travel, I enjoy just sitting, unplugging, and waiting..... and just "people watching". Most everyone in airports or at train stations is GOING SOMEWHERE, moving super fast or just moving slowly and taking their time - and it's fun to just watch them, listen to them and wonder... where are they going? Why are they going there? So.... enjoy those flights! It's a chance of a lifetime that you will never forget!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts

Something Big...

Locker Talker