Something Big...




Hey, ya'll! ❤I am super excited to be back in the blogging world and tell you guys some super exciting news. I was just told over the weekend that my mom and I will be heading to Waco, TX next week! 😀 In case you don't know me that well, my mom and I have always loved to just sit down and watch the HGTV show, Fixer Upper. My mom and I have alway wanted to go to Waco because of their shop, and we both knew that we would eventually go together one day. Around this time of year, Magnolia does this thing called the "Silo-bration". It's an annual thing that is supposed to be really fun and exciting.

Apparently, my parents and grandparents have known about this for a long time already. So... I'm going to give you guys the details and then you can subscribe if you want to see more pictures... time for the plan! 👍


  1. After school on Wednesday, my mom and I are going to make sure everything is ready and then take our car down to Charlotte, NC. We're going to get a hotel that night because our flight doesn't leave until the next morning. 👍
  2. We are basically going to go to sleep right after we check into the hotel. The only reason being: WE HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 3:00 THE NEXT MORNING!! 😱😫
  3. Our flight leaves at six, but we have to get ready and get to the airport as soon as we can to get everything checked and ready. We will board the plane at 6:00 and the plane ride takes about 3-4 hours depending on what time we get in and what not. 👌
  4. After we get off the plane, we'll grab our rental car and take drive around to grab our bearings. We'll check in to our hotel and by then it will probably be around 9:30 am (Don't forget the time difference!) 😊
  5. Honestly, we have so many ideas, I don't really know what the plan is from there on out, but I'll make sure to blog it all. We definitely will go to the Silos for a lot of the time. 👌❤

WELL... That was basically all for today. 😰 I know it's a lot and you're probably bored already, but thanks for reading if you did. Honestly, I don't really know when I'll post all the pictures and videos and stuff. Maybe I'll even post along the trip! I'll be gone for four days and haha my flight gets in at midnight on Sunday! I'm going to have a great Monday! :( 👀

ANYWAYS>>>>>>>>> Thank you so much for all of your support! I am super excited about this and I hope you are too! Make sure to subscribe. Who knows maybe I'll even have a Magnolia giveaway... When you subscribe, make sure you go back and check the email you subscribed with to be "verified" or else you can't be registered. (That's when you're supposed to be excited and then hit the subscribe button right away! *Hint: Comment if you're subscribed*) 💗👍💕✊💓✌❤👌

<3 Isabella Rose

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Locker Talker

Doodle Cards